Saturday, August 13, 2011

Other might have forgotten, But never can i, The Flag of my country Furls very high, Happy Independence day....


Unforgettable words from some of our great freedom fighters.



Ram Prasad Bismil


Even if I have to face death a thousand times for
The sake of my Motherland, I shall not be sorry.
Oh Lord! Grant me a hundred births in India.
But grant me this, too, that each time I may give up

My life in the service of the Motherland.

Chandra Shekhar Azad


If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.

Bankim Chandra Chaterjee
 

Mother, I bow to thee! Rich with thy hurrying streams, Bright with orchard gleams, Cool with thy winds of delight, Green fields waving , Mother of might, Mother free. Glory of moonlight dreams, Over thy branches and lordly streams, Clad in thy blossoming trees, Mother, giver of ease, Laughing low and sweet! Mother I kiss thy feet, Speaker sweet and low! Mother, to thee I bow.

Bal Gangadhar Tilak


"Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it".

Mahatma Gandhi
 

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.